DAS Institute of Professional Studies & Knowledge offering IRCA-UK Accredited ISO 22000:2018 FSMS in Facilitation of IQMS-UK SAI GLOBAL
Food Safety Management System Training Schedule
Food Safety Management System Training Schedule
ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safety Management System)
IQMS-UK in association with DAS institute of Professional Studies and knowledge offers- IRCA UK Registered ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Courses.Aimed at all organizations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector ISO 22000:2018 translates Food Safety Management into a continuously improving process. It takes a precautionary approach to food safety by helping to identify, prevent and reduce foodborne hazards in the food and feed chains.
The 2018 version brings clarity of understanding and offers a dynamic control of food safety hazards combining the following generally recognized key elements: interactive communication, systems management, Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs) and the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
This intensive, challenging and highly interactive CQI and IRCA Certified* training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against ISO 22000.
Many of the skills acquired on this course can be applied to auditing other Food Safety Management Systems.
|Time||0830 – 1800 Hrs|
ISO 22000:2018 is the internationally recognised standard that defines the parameters for an effective food safety management system based on HACCP. More and more organisations in the food sector are encouraging their suppliers to demonstrate compliance to this standard, and this is creating a demand for trained and competent ISO 22000:2018 auditors. This intensive, challenging and highly interactive IRCA registered training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the International Food Safety Management System Standard ISO 22000:2018, and the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the lead auditor role in the food sector.
Who Should Attend?
- This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register as a food safety system lead auditor with the CQI and IRCA Certified training under the food safety auditor scheme
• Food safety professionals with a responsibility to design, implement and manage a Food Safety Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 22000
• Food safety auditors who have been looking to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills or looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they possess.
• Auditors, from any organisation in the food chain, who need to lead audits and audit teams, both in their own organisation and in others, such as suppliers, where there is a requirement to audit Food Safety Management Systems against ISO 22000
It is recommended those attending this course have the following prior knowledge
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• Knowledge of the principles of food safety management including pre-requisite programs and HACCP
• The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food
• Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation (in the food sector and country relevant to the delegate)
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions.
This course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge to understand:
• The purpose of a Food Safety Management System, of FSMS standards and the business benefits of the improved performance of the Food Safety Management System.
• The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Food Safety Management System audit.
• The skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a food safety management system to establish conformity with ISO 22000.
This course will also equip delegates with a knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and the food safety principles that underpin it.
What Are The Benefits?
This course is designed not only to help people perform food safety audits, but also to develop delegates’ wider understanding of food safety management systems design and implementation. It will help delegates understand how HACCP can be embedded into the Food Safety Management System of an organisation.
Successful completion of the course and the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the formal training requirements for those wishing to register as an Auditor, Lead Auditor or Principal Auditor with CQI and IRCA Certified training under the food safety auditor scheme.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery And Course Leaders
Our course leaders are professional practitioners in the food sector, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide variety of food industry organisations such as primary food processing, food manufacturing, retailing and catering. They have cut their teeth within high profile organisations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering robust food safety management systems and customer confidence.
Delegates successfully completing the course including examination will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate.
*Please Note –this course is pending CQI & IRCA certification therefore delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a CQI and IRCA training accredited certificate upon accreditation.
Send your nominations to Training Manager: