Information Security Management System
IQMS-UK in association with DAS Institute offers- Advanced ISO 27001 ISMS Information Security Management System IRCA Registered Lead Auditor Courses IRCA Course No IRCA A17457.
If you are responsible for implementing or maintaining an security management system then this IEMA registered course is for you. You will develop a detailed understanding of environmental aspect evaluation, legislative compliance and continual improvement.
|Time||08:30 – 06:00 (Days 1 to 5)|
ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor (5 days) In Partnership with IQMS-UK The ISO 27001 audit training course teaches participants the foundations of the audit of Information Security Management System (ISMS). Taking place over five days, including the official certification exam, the course gives students basic training in how to conduct audits in accordance with the registration process for the ISO 27001:2005 standard. The lectures and audit exercises are based on the guidelines for the ISO 19011:2002 audit as well as the various standards in the ISO 27000 family.
Location: check schedule
Instructor: Highly qualified Information Security Manager instructors, actively involved in ISO 27001 Audits
- Basic Auditor to Advanced Target Audience
- IT Security Managers
- Auditors interested in ISO 27001 :2005 or ISO 17799 :2005 / ISO 27002: 2007 Standards
- Information Security Consultants Prerequisites Initial knowledge of ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO 27001:2005 standards, and base knowledge of information security is required.
- Review of the ISO 27001:2005 prerequisites
- Understanding of the relations between ISO 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 17799:2005
- Security related threat and vulnerabilities apprenticeship evaluation
- Understanding of the security controls and counter-measures
- Comprehension of the auditors roles and responsibilities
- Apprenticeship of the relative phases of an information security management system audit Curriculum.
Introduction to information security management system management with ISO 27001
- Objectives and course structure
- Information Security Standard
- Certification Process
- Fundamental Principles of Information Security
- Information Security Management System
- Audit initiation
- Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
- Evidence based approach
- Audit Preparation
- Preparing for the On-site Audit Activities
- Conducting On-site Activities
- Conduct the audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit Procedures
- Drafting of conclusions and non-conformity reports
- Conclude the audit
- Audit Documentation
- Review of the Audit Notes
- Audit Conclusions
- Managing an audit program
- The competence and evaluation of auditors
- Training Closure
The ISMS Foundation course or basic knowledge of the ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 standards is recommended.
Maximum number of students: 20
A copy of the ISO 19011 and ISO 27001 standards will be provided to participants.
A certificate of attainment will be given to participants who successfully pass the examination. Send your nominations to Training coordinator: