IOSH Managing Safely schedule
IOSH Managing Safely course Version 5
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
Managing safely is available as a face-to-face course or through distance/e-learning. To book training for your business.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
- When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces
- Little ‘down time’ – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Understand and apply best practice international health and safety standards;
- Explain the moral and economic advantages of good standards in health and safety within an organization;
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organization;
- Identify the key features of a health and safety policy, prepare and undertake a health and safety audit;
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health & safety monitoring measures;
- Identify hazards in the workplace and carry out risk assessments, record findings and review procedures;
- Strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks and applying safe systems of work;
- Identify fire hazards and consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks and develop fire procedures;
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work and the work environment and recommend suitable measures to combat risks; and
- Develop processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents at work.
Last Date of registration is 01st October, 2018 and registration is generally on first come first get basis conditional to eligibility criteria & Fee submission. Seats are limited and you are requested to get registered at earliest.