ISO 45001 Migration Training Course
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for auditors who are auditing OHSAS 18001 and will be auditing ISO 45001:2018. Additionally, others who will receive value from this course include:
- Personnel that need to implement and manage an OHSAS audit program
- Personnel that need to understand the changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001:2018
- Personnel that need to understand the evidence based approach that is needed to audit ISO 45001:2018
You should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and will benefit from reading the ISO 45001 Standard before attending the course
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Find out about migrating your certification with GSC
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001 and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management
- Process-based thinking and how to demonstrate its application
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation
- The expectations of your certification body when assessing ISO 45001
For more details feel free to contact us on: [email protected]